An old tree stump with grass growing over it, Faroe Islands
are you stupid thats a unicorn
oh what I have to draw this
I love this unicorn
Captain America: the Winter Soldier cast at comic-con
1. Make sure you own a nice bed.
2. Sleep in it frequently.
3. Remember how nice it feels to flip over your pillow to the cooler side.
4. Check your pulse and hum along to the rhythm because it is music.
5. Write clear and make a lot of spelling errors. Get the poison out and don’t worry about it being neat.
6. If you can, do not shut people out. You will have good days and they should see them.
7. If you feel overwhelmed, go outside and scream. Find a nice empty park in the middle of the night and scream as loud as you can until your throat is bleeding. The world wants to hear you.
8. Let yourself fall in love. Believe it or not, there are people out there who want your blacks and blues.
9. Keep waking up.
10. Keep waking up.
11. Keep waking up. Maybe with someone next to you."
At this very moment in the town of Couer d’Couers, young Ned was nine years, twenty-seven weeks, six days and three minutes old. His dog, Digby was three years, two weeks, six days, five hours, and nine minutes old… and not a minute older.
Eyes bright, uptight, just girls
I’m sorry I created this chaos, sorry I couldn’t do more to fix it.
*listens to arctic monkeys for the first time*
*5 minutes later*
As a college student you’re either struggling academically, financially, or spiritually. Or all 3